2.12.2009

Things I Love Thursday--Smooth Edge Can Opener

Jill over at The Diaper Diaries is hosting another "Things I Love Thursday". This week I want to talk about my healthy appreciation for quality cooking utensils. Please know that this is not a product review--as in no one is paying me to gush. That being said, I could go on and on about my love of many things Pampered Chef and maybe some time I will. Wouldn't THAT be gripping? A run down of my personal Top 10 Pampered Chef utensils...Now there IS something to look forward to. Yikes. Anyway, where was I? Have you tried the Pampered Chef Smooth Edge Can Opener? The whole reason I bought mine was that unlike standard hand-held can openers it WILL open those pull top cans. Am I the only one that hates those? Here is the answer:
It will open those stupid pull top cans, it leaves a "smooth edge" (go figure) on both the can and the lid and I love mine. In my opinion, it is totally worth every last penny of the $17.50 it cost.

To share something that you love or for more things that you can't or shouldn't live without, head on over and see Jill.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

sounds perfect. my husband has hemophillia and i'm always paranoid he's gonna cut him self on a can edge.

thediaperdiaries said...

I think I have seen these before. Seriously, does PC make a bad product? Love them!!

janetfaye said...

I am in desperate need of a good can opener and this one sounds like it is. Every one that I buy does not work in a couple of months. I would love to buy a good one.

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Oh i LOVE Pampered Chef. PLease do give us your top 10!