Five years have passed too quickly by.
- In five years I've learned what it is like to have your heart live outside your chest.
- I've learned the fine art of kissing boo-boos.
- I've learned how to operate a nail clipper while wrestling a small, flailing body.
- I've learned that no matter what time a small child goes to bed, they almost always get up at the same time.
- I've learned that there is nothing more sweet than a smile on the face of a sleeping child.
- I've learned the human body can function surprisingly well with substantially less sleep than most doctors recommend.
- I've learned that ketchup is great on everything.
- I've learned many things, but most importantly, I've learned that just when you think you can't love any one more, God blows you away.
Happy Birthday, Princess Pigtails. I love you so very much.