8.11.2008

I'll Get By With a Little Help From My Friends

It's Monday and I'm just taking a break from the laundry to check in. My parents were here this weekend and we had a wonderful time with them. It's all Princess Pigtails can talk about--how much fun we had with Grandma and Grandpa. On a completely unrelated note--Does anyone else think the Burger King commercials are disturbing? They seriously creep me out.

I need a little help with a couple of things:
  • I'm in a meal planning rut. Anyone got a couple of old stand-bys they would be willing share? If so, please post in the comments!
  • Anyone have any parenting wisdom for handling the meltdowns of an almost three year old?
Better get back to it. I've got laundry to get off the line and a dinner plan to figure out...

No comments: