8.22.2008

Five Things

My dear friend Jill did this meme earlier in the week and I thought I would play along! Sit, back and relax, it's going to be a healthy dose of random!

10 years ago--I had just graduated from college, started dating DH, was finishing up my internship and looking for a full time job.

5 years ago--DH and I had already moved out to the farm and were commuting together to The Cities.

5 things on my list for today
1. Finish the laundry that I started yesterday--including folding and putting away.
2. Run to the church and pick up some info that some folks dropped off for me.
3. Get the groceries that I forgot earlier in the week.
4. Start the meal planning process for the next few weeks.
5. Mail Princess Pigtail's birthday party invitations.

5 things most people don't know about me
1. I am terrified of chickens. Yes, the farm animals.
2. Sadly, I have seen both Lee Greenwood and Ronnie Milsap in concert.
3. I once met Fred Grandy. You know, Gopher from The Love Boat.
4. I still keep in touch with my 4th grade teacher, Miss Duffy.
5. I participate in a fantasy football league. My team is the Rockford Peaches. :)

5 bad habits
1. Not being in the Word daily.
2. Not keeping in touch with friends as much as I would like.
3. Spending too much time on the computer.
4. Folding the laundry but not putting it away.
5. Watching too much TV. TiVo makes it so easy.

5 places that I have lived (in no particular order)
1. Edina, MN
2. Tabor, IA
3. Fairbank, IA
4. Indianola, IA
5. Eagan, MN

Have an awesome weekend. If I get back to it, I'll post the new recipe for lasagna that we tried last night. Yum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun finding out what's been going on with you and your life (Kari sent me your blog address :o)). Has it really been ten years since the Storm days? Crazy how fast time flies. Take care of yourself, and I look forward to keeping tabs on what's going on with you and your family. Have a wonderful weekend!

Minnesota McGregor's in Ohio said...

but you obviously LOVE roosters, right?