11.18.2010

A Little of This and That

First of all, I want to say thank you for the feedback via Facebook on my last post.  I'm thrilled that a few of you took the time to read my riveting thoughts! Glad to know that there are a few more of you out there working on the meal planning business.  If there are hints or tricks that you have discovered that make it easier, I'd love to hear them.  Next week, I will post a few recipes that I have found to freeze well. So, stay tuned. 

This weekend, we will be celebrating the 60th wedding anniversary of my grandparents. A milestone for sure.  One that we don't see often enough.  I am thankful that God has blessed them with so many years of marriage and that I have been able to witness that example of strength in relationship.  I am especially looking forward to time with family--I love seeing the littlest cousins together.  Four generations in the same place is something that my kiddos don't get to experience nearly enough. But that means I need to finish packing, so I better keep moving! 

Have a great weekend, Everyone!   

No comments: