6.26.2008

Things I Love Thursday--Bagolitas by Janice

I've written about Bagolitas before--but for those of you that missed it...This week, I'd like to introduce you to Bagolitas by Janice! Bagolitas are a line of absolutely gorgeous spunky handbags, tote bags and accessories. You really must visit her website and look around. Every time I visit her site I find something else that I think I can't live without.
Beautiful, sassy handbags like this one:

This is the "beverly" style in the Chicklet pattern. Love it. Love. It.



The bag I have was a speciality bag that her team did as a fundraiser for an organization that I am a part of. DH bought the "benny" style for me and it is absolutely perfect as a tote for my Bible study books and other meeting materials.



So, go and check out Bagolitas by Janice. They are celebrating their third year and have some speciality bags in honor of the occasion. There are bibs, eye glass cases, pursemates and she has recently added a line of spunky kitchen items--spunky aprons, oven mitts and gloves!

And by the way--this is by no means a paid advertisement or product review. Just me, a happy customer with a sassy, spunky bag passing the word on because this is one of the Things I Love and it is Thursday!

For more products that you can't or shouldn't live without head over and see Jill at Diaper Diaries.

2 comments:

thediaperdiaries said...

These are too cute. They look so much like my MIL so I will need to keep this in mind for upcoming gifts.

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Thanks for the tip:)