- While my kids didn't necessarily sleep in, they slept until a reasonable hour. (I'm wondering when 6a became a reasonable hour. I am so OLD.)
- We baked the other pan of cinnamon rolls that I had in the fridge.
- We are heading to Amaze N Farmyard today. They are having their Fall Festival--pumpkin patch, petting zoo, etc. We've never been and I am so excited to see Princess Pigtail's reaction. Stay tuned for pictures.
- Tomorrow evening is Marriage Care at church. I've got to figure out what to make for the potluck. Any suggestions?
- Jill posted this on Friday. I thought that it looked kind of fun and since I am at loss, I thought that I would play along. I will leave you with this...
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Well, he's a little of a TV addict, his TiVo list includes: The Unit, Chuck, Tougher in Alaska, and Good Eats. So, it's probably one of those unless he has gotten suckered by Princess Pigtails, then it is most likely Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He also could be good with constant streaming of the History channel.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Bleu Cheese
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Tomatoes--although he tries to eat one slice per summer(when they are the BEST) just to check if he still dislikes them! He is also not a fan of the green pepper.
4. You go out. What does he order to drink? Depends. Either an Arnie Palmer, Dr. Pepper no ice or a beer (usually Blue Moon or a Bud Light).
5. Where did he go to high school? Champaign Centennial and Marshalltown.
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 1/2.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Guns and power tools.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? A great Ruben or cheeseburger.
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Pizza or burgers.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Coco Pebbles or Peanut Butter Crunch.
11. What would he never wear? Anything with the University of Iowa Hawkeyes logo.
12. What is his favorite sports team? The Iowa State Cyclones.
13. Who will he vote for? He can share in the comments if he wants you to know.
14. Who is his best friend? Me. :) hehehe I suppose this is referring to "guy" friends. Hmm. I can say when he has a good joke to share he will usually call: Scott, Aaron (his brother) and Bill.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Spend time perusing real estate listings and then randomly emailing him the listing "just because".
16. How many states has he lived in? 4--Nebraska, Illinois, Iowa and Minnesota
17. What is his heritage? German
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? He would like German Chocolate or Red Velvet.
19. Did he play sports in high school? Yep. Soccer, football and wrestling.
20. What could he spend hours doing? Looking at/playing with/talking about guns or watching TV.
21. Does he belong to any men's organizations? He was a Theta Xi at ISU.