2.06.2008

Shop, Shop, Shop!


So, the theme of today's Works for Me Wednesday is something that I love and has made my life so much easier: on-line shopping! I've already shared my thoughts on my absolute favorite e-tailer. But there are a few more sites that I've come to count on for a good deal, great selection and awesome service:

For shoes for the whole family, I look to Zappos.com. Beyond the wide selection of shoes, the customer service and return policy at Zappos is outstanding. Stop over and check them out!

For Christian books, music and gifts, I head over to Christian Book Distributors. I've purchased a number of materials through them both for personal and group studies and the folks at CBD have always come through for me.

For miscellaneous household items, books, etc. I have always had good results at Amazon.com .

These are a few of my favorite sites. Where do you head for a great deal? Share yours and check out other great on-line shopping leads, head over to Rocks In My Dryer.

No comments: