8.26.2009

Well, I promised two weeks ago that I would be back to my regular bloggy schedule soon. So I guess I am back, as I am predictably unpredictable about my posting.
We had a great summer, filled with lots of fun memories. Hopefully I'll get a few pictures posted soon. A trip to the zoo, a fun 4th of July with great friends and family, vacation Bible school at church...the month of August has been full of trips back and forth the state of Iowa to visit family. And then this last weekend, I went to Des Moines for a girls weekend with some of my best gals from ye ol' college days. It was glorious. Those ladies are forever friends--you know the ones that you can just pick up right where you left off. (I am fighting the urge to launch into the chorus of Michael W. Smith's "Friends"...) I just wish the times for us to get together weren't so far apart. Lots of thanks and love for DH surviving the entire weekend with the kiddos. There was some drama and lots of laundry, but they all survived. And I am grateful!

No comments: