11.24.2008

I Bet They Wished There was a Tool for That

When I picked up Princess Pigtails and JK from preschool today, I glanced at the parent note and saw that they had talked about the Pilgrims today. The note usually contains some questions to ask in hopes of getting the kids to tell you more about their time at school. I generally use the time in the truck with the girls to go over these questions. As we drove away from preschool this morning, I began asking the girls what they had talked about today. After some discussion and prompting, they informed me, "Pilgrims". The next question on the note was "What did the Pilgrim children do?" The answer from the back seat? "They worked to earn money for their families. And they picked berries and scooped up goat poop."

So, there you have it folks. Your lesson for the day.

1 comment:

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Heee HEEE....it is probably the truth too!